|I'm making commissions for these ! Check it out !|
"Il y a des gens qui pleurent, d'autres qui sont faits pour pleurer et encore d'autres qui font pleurer les gens pour en rire" - Mafumafu, Apple Fireworks and Sea of Soda.
I'm Sherlotta, Sherlotta Holmes *runs*
I wanna change my username but I caaaaaan't, yay !
My name is Marion, but call me Sherlotta, it's my nickname. I'm 17, and I live somewhere in France. My passions are mostly games and writing, but as you can see I also draw and make sprites.
I won't do any drawing commissions, art trades or requests, only because I don't like my drawing style and I'm afraid of ruining your characters !
But you can commission me a Chibi Icon ! I'll gladly make you one ^^
/!\ Long post !
Hello ! It's Sherlotta here !
You know, I'm actually making a game. Check out my last Journal Entry and the Heiwa Sprite I submitted to know more about it.
So I'm actually thinking of the worlds Heiwa will have to travel to. But I think it'll be more fun if you helped me ! Not because I'm too lazy to make all the worlds, but just because it'll be interesting to know what you'ld like to see in a game. So if you have the time and wanna help me out, read the following !
I'm asking help for two sort of things. First, the NPCs, and Second, the Worlds.
Two sorts of NPCs. The Important ones, and the not-important ones.
An important one is, for exemple, a PNJ that will give a quest to Heiwa or trigger an event. It's a character with a decent amount of dialogues, and it will slightly differ from the other characters of its kind.
A not-important one is a character with one or two different dialogues. This character will be declined in other color palettes, and will be the people of its world.
I will be the only person who will decide if your character will be an important one or not, because I don't wanna be flooded with important ones ! Sorry >.<
Before you get involved too much in your character and so you will not be disappointed with the result, here are some rules :
- You may post just the character design. No name or description yet !
- I'll contact you for telling you my verdict, and if it's an important one, I'll ask you for the name and the personnality/story description and some informations about their species. If it's not an important one, I'll ask you the name of the species and the stereotypical comportement, like what they eat/where they live/etc.
- You can make a NPC to fit one of the worlds already created. If none of them fit, you can create one too, or maybe me or another person will !
Three "sorts" of worlds. The Fragment ones, the Event ones, and the small ones.
A Fragment one is simply a world where you can get a Fragment, by searching arround or by a quest send by a NPC.
An Event one is a world where you can trigger an event which will impact the end of the game.
A small one is a little world with no Fragments or Events. Just a world Heiwa will be passing by, with or without NPCs and which will make the game a little longer.
Just like the NPCs, I'll be the only person who will decide if your world is an important one or not, and just like the NPCs, here are some rules to help you create peacefully :
- You may post a journal entry describing your world. Please don't add the type of NPCs that will live in your world, I'll be the one that'll associate/create the NPCs !
- I will not contact you immediatly with my verdict in case of an important one, because I'll have to think about the events or Fragments that will be in it. If you're a small one, you'll be contacted as soon as I read your description !
- You can make a World to fit one of the NPCs already created. If none of them fit, you can create one too, or maybe me or another person will !
General rules of creating :
- If you create something, tag me or send a comment here with a link to your post, or both. But at least one !
- Keep in mind that Fragments' universe is poetic and marvelous. So no guro/horror/stressing theme please !
- If you wanna make a world/NPC for someone other than me's NPC/World, contact them before me !
- I may ask you for precisions before accepting your work, so be ready !
- If you're not selected to be in the game, I'm sorry but I'll at least credit you at the end of the game !
- I'll be selecting up to 24 Important NPCs and 30 important worlds.
Important Worlds and NPCs expected in the game :
- The Nexus : The base world. Heiwa will wake up in this world and will walk to the others through this world. It's a glade with many doors which lead to eight of the other worlds, including Heiwa's one. In this world lives people with cat ears or feathers on their arms, the Nexus' Guardians. Major NPCs : Pitt. (World and NPCs by me)
- The Candy Circus : A world with a strange circus all made in candy. The world itself is fully edible, minus the folks and animals. There lives human-like people, but with an obsession for sugar, and strange talking animals, such as the Candyfloss Lion. Major NPCs : Izann. (World by me, Izann by a friend)
- The Sepia World : A world like the French Thirties, all in sepia, minus Heiwa. NPCs living in this world are currently in development. (World and NPCs by KamisamaPancake)
- The Clockwork World : A world filled by clocks. NPCs living in this world are currently in development. (World and NPCs by Tsukamisama)
- The Autumn Forest : A forest enternally in autumn. Orange, Red, Yellow trees everywhere, and the folks living here are all people with forest animals attributes. Major NPCs : Bonny (World and NPCs by a friend)
- Yours ?
Small Worlds and Non-Important NPCs expected in the game :
- The Rain World : A world eternally under the rain. All grey, there lives shadow-like peoples. (Idea by KamisamaPancake)
- The Wonderland : A world inspired by Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. The NPCs will be the ones in the book, such as the Cheshire Cat, the Blue Caterpillar, the White Rabbit, the Mad Hatter and the March Hare, etc.
- Outerspace : A world inspired by the tale of the Little Prince. The NPCs will be the ones in the book, minus the lost aviator, the fox and the snake. There won't be Earth.
- The Business World : A world covered in typewriters and paper. Occupied by busy people speaking in code.
- Music World : A group of little rooms in connection with a particular music style. I plan on making it a timeline of music !
- Yours ?